What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
The staff was very friendly and efficient. I was so thankful for all their help after a fire. They made my issue not so stressful. I would recommend them again and again.
Extremely thankful for the amazing team of people at SERVPRO during my time of need! Thoughtful, honest, and prompt!
Thank you SERVPRO and team for the outstanding job of cleaning our items after a fire, they smell just like new!
A candle caused a small fire in my living room. SERVPRO helped with the minor damages and with the unexpectedly horrible smell! Thanks for taking care of us!
We thought our house was a total loss after the fire, but thanks to this SERVPRO team, it looks better than it has in the 50 years we’ve lived here.
I had heard about your company before, and I’m glad I remembered the name when my house caught fire. We were blown away by the fast response and expertise.
My mom said to pick SERVPRO for the fire odor in my house, and she was absolutely right. Your team had it dealt with entirely in a single day.
The splattering in the kitchen from the hot grease made a smelly mess. SERVPRO showed up and cleaned everything up. I was so worried, but now all is great. Thank you so much.
The fire in the attic made a smoky and wet mess in the upstairs of my house in Augusta. I know SERVPRO from my work so I knew who to call. Job done, real fast, awesome.
Crew was very professional. All my questions were answered. Everyone involved seemed to care about what they were doing in caring for my home