Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damaged School in Thomson


The Before Photo shows some of the soot and burned materials in the corridor of this Thomson area school. Fortunately, the blaze was quickly extinguished, and t... READ MORE



Storm Damage In Grovetown


After a severe storm causes major damage to your Grovetown home you need a company that can respond 24/7 like SERVPRO. Our swift response will limit further dam... READ MORE



Water Damage In Grovetown


Don’t wait to contact our skilled experts at SERVPRO if your property in Grovetown has experienced a water damage event. Our water damage specialists are ... READ MORE



A Thomson Kitchen Fire and a Remodel


No homeowner expects or wishes for a large grease fire in their Thomson home kitchen to ruin their day. When the firefighters leave, the mess from fire-ravaged ... READ MORE



Water Damage In Grovetown


After a water damage disaster in your Grovetown home, call the professionals at SERVPRO. Our crew will arrive quickly and assess the damage to your home. We wil... READ MORE



Hotel and a Burst Water Line in Thomson


Pressurized water can escape quickly and spew high volumes of liquid in a very short time in a Thomson area hotel. The Before Photo depicts pooling water on the... READ MORE



Thomson Muddy Floodwater


Though not a large amount of groundwater entered this Thomson home, it carried in a muddy deposit of sludge which was contaminated with pesticides and pathogens... READ MORE



Fire Damage In Augusta


Within minutes your home in Augusta can be destroyed by a fire. Our experts will respond quickly, which will prevent further damage. After we inspect the proper... READ MORE



Water Damage in an Augusta Bathroom


The water stains on the ceiling of this Augusta bathroom indicate a significant problem. The sheetrock panels cannot be salvaged and must be cut out. Once the a... READ MORE



Water Damage – Grovetown Home


Water damage at this Grovetown Home was the result of a malfunctioning cut-off valve in the adjacent bathroom. The homeowners were away from home for the weeken... READ MORE